Are you an ambitious MBO (intermediate vocational) Logistics Management student who wants to experience the business world? Then this internship at Vendingland might be for you. Starting from September, we are looking for a new intern. Vendingland is an international and flexible organisation that proactively anticipates changes in consumption and technical facilities. The company has many years of experience installing and maintaining vending and coffee machines. Vendingland is active in multiple countries, such as the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and France. We do a lot of work at busy locations. Some of our clients are Basic-Fit, GVB, Commons Hotels, Inntel Hotels, Takeaway, Amazon and Ahold Delhaize, including the distribution centres of Bol.com, AH Online and Albert Heijn.
Vendingland leads the way in new technological developments: all our machines are equipped with cashless systems and every purchase is registered in our database. With this data, we know precisely when to refill the machine, to ensure that our clients are always supplied with products. A key part of our company is our logistics process. This process is important for the continuity of the business, so it must be carried out with precision and care.
What you can expect:
- Accompanying the service technician.
- Overhauling vending and coffee machines.
- Performing maintenance.
- Testing the operation of vending and coffee machines.
- Working with new techniques such as high-tech payment systems, smart fridges and micro markets.
What we expect:
- An inquisitive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Communication skills.
- Finding quality and safety important in your work.
What you get:
- An extremely educational internship with challenging assignments and good guidance.
- A pleasant working environment.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Travel allowance.
- Internship allowance.
Are you interested in this position? Great! Please fill out the contact form below.